Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Important records

I've been meaning to do one of those "15 Albums that You Love" notes on Facebook for a while.
I figure that no one over there really cares about it though. I mean, there are some albums that I really love, and a few that are meaningful, but I can't bring myself to post about it over there. According to Facebook, I've got 364 friends. Of that 364, there might be 50 people on there who I consider good friends. Maybe. Of those 50, maybe 20 would read one of those notes if I posted it. 20 on a good night when everybody was home on their computers with nothing else to do. In reality I'd be lucky if 10 people looked at it. Maybe five would care to read what I had to say about the albums, but most would probably just scan the list to see if there were any they recognized.
I said all that just to say I will post some albums I consider memorable on this blog. Almost no one will see it, but the people who do are people who might actually care about it. So that's good, I think.
So stay tuned if you care. Or not. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment