Sunday, February 15, 2009

first post!

first post. i think it ought to be a good one, but i fear it won't be.

here are a few things about me:

i live in foley, alabama with my wife, two children and dog. foley is better known as that small town right before you get to gulf shores. foley is famous for 1. lamberts (throwed rolls!!!!), 1. the outlet mall, and 3. julio jones. it also the stomping grounds of a notoriously drunk ex-university of alabama quarterback.

i would like to update this blog on a regular basis, but we will see what happens. my previous blogging attempts were short-lived and ill-conceived. i will probably blog about my kids, music, sports and other stuff here.

my friend mike has a blog that you should be reading instead of this crappy blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment